Are you looking for a Digital Marketing Manager job vacancy? What are the requirements that you need to prepare for this job? Read on to learn more.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Vacancy – Overview
The Digital Marketing Manager is the individual who is responsible for the strategy and execution of the brand’s digital marketing activities. The main aim of this role is to use digital channels like search engines, social media, email marketing, and mobile marketing to generate brand awareness and conversions.
Most companies outsource their search engine marketing (SEM) to third-party agencies. Therefore, the job of the Digital Marketing Manager is to make sure that this SEM works effectively and provides positive ROI. The other duties include managing email marketing efforts, developing mobile strategies for the brand, and promoting the brand on social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Vacancy – Job description
Below is the description of the Digital Marketing Manager job vacancy:
1. Developing, implementing, and evaluating digital marketing strategies for the brand’s website.
2. Monitoring the performance of the brand’s SEM regularly.
3. Working with Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and other social media platforms to develop and implement effective digital marketing strategies for the brand.
4. Using email marketing tools to design and send effective email campaigns to the target audience.
5. Tracking and analyzing website traffic and conversions for various digital marketing campaigns.
6. Developing a mobile marketing strategy for the brand.
7. Managing relationships with third-party digital agencies to ensure that they deliver quality services on time and within budget.
8. Making recommendations on new digital channels that can be used by the brand to attract more customers.
9. Conducting regular audits of all digital marketing activities of the brand regularly to make sure that they are effective and meet their KPI’s / goals/objectives of the business.
10. Preparing presentations on digital marketing trends for senior management meetings regularly to keep them abreast of developments in this field.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Vacancy – Entry Requirements
Below is a list of skills that you must have to apply for the Digital Marketing Manager Job Vacancy:
A bachelor’s degree in digital marketing or a related field is required.
1-3 years’ experience in SEO or SEM would be ideal. However, candidates with less experience can also be considered if they have relevant skills.
Excellent analytical skills are mandatory for this job role. The individual should also know the latest search engine algorithms to ensure that the brand’s website ranks high on search engines like Google.
Good knowledge of MS Excel will be useful to analyze the data received from various sources. The person should know different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc., along with experience in handling these platforms effectively.
According to sources, there are more than 20 jobs available for every qualified candidate in this position. Hence, it can be hard for a candidate who has just graduated from college to get an entry-level position in this field.
However, there are several opportunities available for experienced candidates who have several years of experience in this field and are looking for jobs requiring fewer travel requirements. If you are such a candidate, send your resume to as many as possible.