It is important to know the qualification for Digital Marketing Manager before the application. So, let’s discuss what these qualifications are and how to achieve them.
Digital Marketing Diploma Course
This is a short course which is offered by several colleges and universities. This course is also very popular among the students who already have a degree and want to learn digital marketing. The course duration is about 8-10 weeks.
Digital Marketing Certificate Course
This is a certification course which you will get in a very short time. This can be done in less than one month. However, the syllabus of the course is limited as compared to diploma courses.
But, it will be sufficient for those who just want to know the basics of digital marketing and want to build their career in this field.
Digital Marketing Degree Course
This is a full-time degree which you can complete in 2 years or more than that. This degree will be useful if you want to pursue your career as a Digital Marketing Manager or if you want to work with some reputed companies who prefer this qualification only.
Some of the top universities and colleges offering Digital Marketing Diploma/Certificate/Degree Courses:
- Institute of Digital Marketing Management (IDMM)
- Institute of Digital Marketing
- IMI College
- Prayag Institute of Computer Sciences
- The University of Westminster, London
- Wesline, Bangalore
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani
- B.A.(H) in Digital Marketing from IGNOU
Digital Marketing Manager Job Description
Let’s see the job description of a Digital Marketing Manager. This is what you will be doing if you are working as a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Research the market and competitor’s products/services to find out which one would be more beneficial to your organization.
- Create an action plan for the product launch, sales promotion, and marketing campaign.
- Prepare marketing materials like website design, brochures, posters, etc.
- Define the social media strategy for your organization and implement it accordingly.
- Keep track of the digital marketing activities of your organization and analyze the performance of every activity regularly.
- Prepare reports on the performance of each digital marketing activity which you will submit to the management.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Outlook
Coming to the Digital Marketing Manager job outlook in India is not very good as compared to other countries. Why? Because of the huge competition which you will have to face in India as well as outside India if you are planning to work abroad later on in your career as a Digital Marketing Manager.
But if you are hardworking and determined then this doesn’t mean that you can’t make it big in this field. You can make it big if you want to make it big because nothing is impossible for those who are determined and want to succeed in their career.
So, keep trying because one-day success will knock on your door and when it does, don’t miss that opportunity. Grab it with both hands and don’t let go of it at any cost because once gone, it never comes back again.
So, try your best and achieve your goals.